What if I cannot find a FT position?

BEGIN has established an online portal/job board to connect participants with increased FT employment opportunities in the Long-Term Care (LTC) and Home and Community Care (HCC) sectors in Ontario.

What happens if I don’t complete my post-graduation employment commitment?

You’ll have to pay back in full the tuition grants and additional financial assistance you’ve received. However, if you partially complete your post-graduation employment commitment, the remaining years become repayable on a prorated basis. For example, if your commitment is three years and you complete one, then you’ll repay the tuition grants and any additional […]